Aims & Objectives
St. Mary’s English School imparts Academic excellence. We nurture good character and personality among students. Students of St. Mary’s upload good values in life and mold keen discipline, integrity, and self-reliance.
As an educational institution, St. Mary’s aims at preparing students to become professionally competent citizens who are at the same time concerned about others. Our mission is to inculcate in our students the values of love and care for others. We also promote our student’s academic excellence and leadership skills.
In our school we believe in:-
- Being leaders of tomorrow.
- Being friendly and Co-operative with one another in and out of school.
- Being truthful and courteous.
- Accepting any responsibility and work assigned to us as our share in the Unming of the school.
- Avoiding any vulgarity in our talk or behavior.
- Showing respect for all staff members and visitors to our school.
- Being sportsman-like and behaving in a gentlemanly manner wherever we go, remember that the school is judged by our conduct.
- Being always ready to lend a helping hand to all.
- Maintaining discipline and self-control during class hours.